Get involved at Scope Intervention
Our small acts of planting a tree, cleaning our neighbourhood and influencing our neighbours to do the samecan bring a small change. What drives the biggest change is joining hands with you to conserve ourenvironment and save humanity and future generations.
At Scope Intervention, we believe that everyone has a role to play in building a better society.Your contributions either as individual, corporate, government, nonprofit institution or as acommunity can go a long way in building a safe and sustainable world. Here is how you can get involved at Scope Intervention:
- Joining our team of employees
- Corporate partnership
- Telling a friend about us
Become a member
Join the most passionate movement dedicated to promoting sustainable environment andchanging fortunes of many people across the world.
Why should you be a member?
- You will have a chance to team up, expertise, support, engage in, conduct and fosterresearch and investigations into climate change and its impact.
- You will have an opportunity to share advocacy and campaigning experience andcoordinate with other like-minded
- You will have an opportunity to learn and share best practices on issues related toclimate change and sustainable development within Africa and beyond.
- You will have a chance to Inspire, change and build community
- Receive updates on new and upcoming events
- Your membership fee will go a long way into making implementation of our projectsa success.
To apply, kindly CLICK HERE
to download the application form then send the fully filled form to
Corporations have a critical role to play in implementing positive change in every society.We are glad most of them are changing lives through their corporate social responsibility.Corporations can get involved in a variety of ways, including:
- Long term strategic partnerships.
- Research/Innovative partnerships to find new solutions to existing development issues
- Global, national and local fundraising, marketing and communications
- Skills transfer and employee engagement.
- Raising awareness for global campaigns.
Talk to us today on how we can partner with your company in building a safe and sustainable planet.